Madness Strom:Trailer Madness Strom:Trailer

Good action, good music, good use of color, lovely refined designs on the new assets you're bringing into the madness series alternative storyline you are writing. Hope your plot and action keeps up with the hype your trailer is bringing.

Did spot some strange cityscape perspectives at the start so it does looks like the backgrounds are still being refined but ultimately action and plot are where the meat of any madness animations of this caliber are at.

The Gamergate debate has saved the world!? The Gamergate debate has saved the world!?

I hope Clickbait becomes a series because the satire and troll logic here is incredible.

JackCrum responds:

Excellent- I do plan on making more of these!

Superman unfinished Superman unfinished

There's a respectable concept somewhere in this animation. If you have the motivation, this seems like unfinished gold here. I did have to right click play in order to get this animation to start but it's very obvious that the rest of the animation is quite well timed in terms of scenes and lip sync with the lyrics that play in the animation. Also your Justice League influence is definitely noted. It's clear there's effort put into this. It's also rather considerate of you to loop the animation back to the play button after the song ends. Even in it's unfinished state, it might be worth throwing up on sites like youtube and tumblr if you can find a way to convert it into MP4 format

TytrunTIV4: Chaos TytrunTIV4: Chaos

One major hold back you have in your flash is that the text dialogue pauses the entire animation with no clear *next* button working. Only way I could reliably get the animation to progress was to right click and recheck play. Otherwise, decent flash.

Tytrun responds:

Press the spacebar -_-

That should be a given. Anyone if everyone knows that. And unless you don't want to "read" the dialogue press spacebar to continue

Pokemon PokeRap Pokemon PokeRap

Even though the art quality is incredibly low grade, the camera direction and your visual puns and side comments of each of the pokemon actually make this a very worthwhile submission not just to watch but to share with other pokemon fans as well as meme and pun lovers. I really hope this makes it through the portal.

Also if you haven't already, try to find out a way you can upload this on youtube, your sense of humor too amazing to neglect sharing

GalacticCow responds:

Thanks! Because I had a limited time frame to do the video, I could just barely draw, at the minimum, a short gag for each pokemon. Even spending only a few minutes per drawing, I ended up spending way too much time on the project. I think that my artistic laziness is a nice gag in its own right.

And yes, I'm going to try to upload this to Youtube.

[S] Axel: STRIFE! [S] Axel: STRIFE!

Without the context of story, people are going to think this game is broken. It's awesomely animated. With nothing but a game over giving to the newgrounds audience, this does become one of those games that risks getting 0 bombed for being "unwinnable" despite the otherwise smooth execution. You've done an awesome job on this, but unwinnable scenarios like this perfer to be watched rather than played here.

Perhaps for future installments you could link the next page of the comic directly at the end of each of your flashes (that are submitted here) so people who want to know what happens can do so with ease. (there's always going to be someone who doesn't read the description/author comments, so this helps cover that base)

Random stuff Random stuff

This flash loops indefinitely without any pause and it causes the music to occassionally overlap with itself. Interesting idea, however I'd suggest adding in a reply button of sorts to keep the looping undercontrol

Tomcwe responds:

Fixed nao, kinda

Viles Kickstart Vlog Viles Kickstart Vlog

It's alright, would be nice to more about what this kickstarter would be about before even clicking the link, but this has a decent and recongized charm to it

Raise Your Hand Raise Your Hand

Great lip and animation sync

Even though the animation is dated, the scripting and animations are great. Would love to see more

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Great scripting. Love the references

Never watched an episode of My Little Pony in my life, but this was golden. Love the Epic Meal Time references. Great scripting, awesome voice acting. IF this turns into a series. I'm following.